Friday 1 April 2011

Poor Snow This Winter


Although I haven't mentioned it on my blog this winter, there's no denying that we've had a below average winter in terms of snow depths. The warmer weather recently has highlighted this. However, thanks to the snow cannon coverage the pistes are still skiable. The photo above is of the altiport piste. You can see the bunkers of the golf course are poking through, but it is still possible to pick a line down the piste.


I've recently been in contact with Nick and Lexy, they visited Méribel just over two weeks ago when we had better snow conditions. Because of this communication I decided to take a look at some of the photos again, taken during their visit.



We agreed that we should run a 'caption contest' on the above. So feel free to leave a comment on what you think they were saying to each other, please keep it clean people.


Martin

2 comments:

The Lardster said...

Call that a trick on skis? You must be joking!

Martin Hemsley said...

Thanks for everyone's caption comments. I know there is only one published, but I had several emails where the comments are definitely not for public viewing.