Tuesday 27 November 2012

Newsflash

It’s snowing in Méribel, hooray. It started just after 3pm, and fingers crossed will continue for a while. The other good news is that the temperatures are dropping. I’m pretty sure it will be possible to switch on the snow cannons soon, especially towards the end of the week when it’s due to get much colder.

I was hoping to tell you about the launch of the new mh2ski website, but sadly the finishing tweaks are taking a little longer than anticipated, it will be worth it though. I’ll keep you posted. During the last week I’ve been really busy with social media. I’ve posted loads of really cool skiing videos on the mh2ski facebook page, see http://www.facebook.com/pages/mh2-Ski/251350448310422. There are plenty of videos clips on there for you, for example a short one about the new mountain restaurant for this winter La Folie Douce, there’s a funny video from the alpine ski stars from Head including Bode Miller and others, there’s an amazing short film all about Méribel. I think you get the gist, do go and have a look, and please feel free to ‘like’ us as well. Likewise I’ve been tweeting loads as well, feel free to follow @mh2ski.

Tomorrow I’ll be going across to Tignes with my mate Slippers. It will be our first time back on skis for this winter. So myself, Slippers and Canon will be heading across together, I’ll do my best to post something in a few days time.

Martin

No comments: